Defining customer needs, issues and interactions with your store can seem very overwhelming, however, understanding each customer's experience at every step of the customer journey is crucial to turn business insights into long-term improvement strategies.
Having a customer journey map can be a great tool for improving the customer experience, helping to visualize in real-time what the customer is experiencing and can reveal common pain points that need to be attended to.
- Easily Enable / Disable module from Configuration Page
- Easily viewing Customer actions report
- Tracking events: View page, View product, View category, Add to cart, Remove from cart, View cart, Start checkout, Placed orders, Fulfilled Orders, Cancelled Orders, Refunded Orders
- Easily Enable / Disable each tracking event
- View entire Customer journey on the Order Admin page
- View entire Customer journey if he abandoned cart
- For each event, graphical visualization with its activity
Benefits for customers
Using a customer journey map to analyze user behavior helps an shop team understand how customers move through the entire sales process and how they feel during it, allowing decision-makers to stay focused on customers.